Jacobs Inn Hostel is the numero uno Dublin Hostel for groups, offering budget accommodation for Youth Groups, University Trips, Rugby Teams, groups of friends, Trekkies, Pilgrims or Groupies! Jacobs Inn is the perfect launch-pad for any visit to Dublin – and our crew will give you all the help and guidance you need!
- Have it your way: Our range of en suite dorms sleep from 4-12 people – it’s up to you who sleeps where: Male, Female, Mixed.
- Organisers/Leaders: Of course you guys get your own room – en suite, 1-4 people.
- Room to hang: There’s plenty of common areas and games rooms to hang out and take it easy.
- Luggage lock-up: If you arrive before check-time or if you have to check-out before your departure, we can take care of your luggage while you explore some more.
- Meeting room: Somewhere to plan your next steps?
- Breakfast included: A tasty, light breakfast comes as part of the deal.
- Lunch to go? We can put together group meals and pack lunches. Just let us know
- Self catering: If you’d prefer to cook for yourselves say the word! That’s what our Guest Kitchen is there for.
- Activity ideas: We love this city and we’d be proud to give you ideas to help your party get the most out of it. Mail us in advance and we can help you arrange anything from Irish Dancing to Kayaking ….. regular favorites include Pub Crawls, Movie Nights, Paintball, Museums. Want something weirder or wackier? Just let us know!
- Parking: There’s a coach drop-off space outside Hostel. For longer-term parking, let us know what you need.
- Airport shuttle: We can organise drop-off to Dublin Airport for early morning flights, right on our doorstep. Just book at reception on arrival.
- Group airport shuttle: For Groups of 6+ persons you can orgainse a pick-up and drop off to the hostel via this link www.airportshuttle.ie
Go on, give us a bell!
Whatever you’re organising, our Group Head Fran will get back to you in less than a day, with prices, availability and answers to any questions you have. All you have to do is fill out the form or you can contact Fran directly at email@example.com or
+353 (0)1 855 5660 during office hours Monday to Friday
Click here to submit enquiry
For our guide to making a Group booking see our Essential Group Booking Information file.
On arrival all groups must fill out our code of conduct form and supply an applicable damage deposit. Download the Jacobs Inn Code of Conduct Here: Code of Conduct
NB – We love having groups but we do need your support. Group leaders are responsible for their groups at all times. Please take a look at our group bookings terms and conditions so we’re all on the same page: